Menu
13_Millsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Update Apple ID settings

Please help! I have upgraded from iPhone 7 to iPhone 12. I am unable to update my Apple ID settings. I have the correct password, as it works on my other devices, but it’s on accepted on this phone. My photos won’t download and I’m worried I’ll lose them. Could anyone please give me some advice? Thank you 🙏🏻 😃 x

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Update Apple ID settings

Hello

Can you check https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin if you can sign in there.

If you are unable to sign in there the next people too call would be Apple.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

13_Millsy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help. I didn’t know the Apple ID website existed before. I went there and managed to chat with an advisor who resolved the issue that’s driven me crazy for the last 3 days! Thank you! x

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

Your welcome, if you have any more queries by all means come on back to the forum we do have a great team of VM staff members, VIPs and normal customers with a great deal of knowledge. Stay safe and have a great day.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks