Menu
MrsM_2017
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unsafe visits

We’ve had an install today with no Covid safety taken into account at all. We had none of the things that virgins Covid policy talks about. Technician had no way of protecting himself or us and I’ve a toddler in the house and no way to be prepared of him coming. Apparently we should have had a call 30 mins before. Just spent the last 15 mins bleaching anything he may have touched. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsafe visits

why did you let him into the house then. Its a bit late to do anything now. you should of refused the install
0 Kudos
MrsM_2017
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m not looking for help. This is more a warning to others 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ok. well advice for others, do not allow them in.
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I saw a Virgin engineer visit a neighbour yesterday and was wearing gloves and a mask and had what looked like plastic slippers with him, did he have none of these things? Of course I don't know what he did inside the house as I only saw him at the doorstep, but he seemed prepared. Not all will be the same I guess though! So watch out people. 

0 Kudos
MrsM_2017
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No nothing. Even from his own safety, I was surprised. 8am in the morning with W hungry toddler round my legs didn’t give me time  to think about what to do. I should expect them to be safe 

0 Kudos