Menu
Claire111
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to set up equipment, need an engineer

Hello, I've received my set up equipment, I'm unable to push the cable into the virgin box on the wall as the box has no socket inside, just 2 cables coming out with the same ends on as the cable I'm suppose to plug into the box, so I'm unable to set up or activate my service, please DO NOT request me to phone you as I spent almost 2 hours trying to get through yesterday, I've tried again this morning and got cut off, please send an appointment to me via email for an engineer to come out and set up for me,

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to set up equipment, need an engineer

worth posting some photos if you can - from what you describe it sounds like someone [Sky?] have removed the VM connection and used the hole in the wall for their cable

VM will get to the thread - can take a day or two and lok at things but in the mean time there may be help on here

Tony
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to set up equipment, need an engineer

Hi Claire111

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry for the delayed reply. I can see from checking the systems you've spoke to the team since posting and have got an engineer visit booked in.

Please let us know how the engineer visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos