Menu
kitenski
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login via Web GUI - Someone else is currently logged into the settings page

I received my Hub 3 about a week ago and whilst Broadband is working fine, I cannot any longer log into the router to open up a few ports.

I get the following message (which is false as nobody else has logged in). I tried this on Fri, and left it over the weekend then just tried again and got the same message.

Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later.

I'm not using any apps, just trying to login via 192.168.0.1

any suggestions? I can't reset the hub at the moment as I'm in the middle of some work that needs internet!

0 Kudos
AFewScoops
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login via Web GUI - Someone else is currently logged into the settings page

Hi 

Welcome to VM Community.

Usually that error message come up after you have changed the way you connect to your hub ( if you swap from Ethernet connecting to WiFi using the same device) or it could be - when two different devices are used to login ( phone and PC).

Hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

——————————————————
I work for Virgin Media, but all my options are my own.

REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU
**************ASK ME HOW***************
***************SEND A PM****************

If you found this information useful or please click thumbs up on Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.
THANK YOU ?
——————————————————
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
kitenski
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login via Web GUI - Someone else is currently logged into the settings page

thanks, is there a way to allow me to logon??

0 Kudos
AFewScoops
Dialled in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Without logging off form 1st device, no there isn’t. (Without rebooting)

——————————————————

If you found this information useful or please click thumbs up on Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.
THANK YOU ?
——————————————————
0 Kudos
kitenski
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There is no "first" device logged on!!

0 Kudos
chrise2
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I sometimes get that error.  It looks like a bug in the SuperHub3.  I'm not aware of any workaround other than waiting a few mins (may be 10 mins) and trying again, and it usually works then.

0 Kudos
kitenski
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The old power off and on appears to have cleared it!
AFewScoops
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’m glad it’s all sorted 😊

——————————————————

THANK YOU ?
——————————————————
0 Kudos