Menu
dmawer23
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Unable to connect to internet after activation

I have followed all the guidance, attached and reattached the isolation cables, checked that my cables are secure, rebooted numerous times, and spent an hour on hold to be told that all that needs to doing is activating my router and that in half an hour it will be done. I waited an hour and nothing changed, the same again after a reboot. Then I spent another hour on hold and couldn’t get through.

Can anyone suggest anything or help me to get an engineer install - I thought I was doing them a favour by doing a quick start but clearly somethings wrong. 

Thanks in advance.

dodointernet
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to connect to internet after activation

Sorry I don't have a solution but just thought I'd add I've had exactly the same issue today. I waited approximately two hours on hold then the line cuts off. Atrocious company. I've cancelled my direct debit and will be signing up to a better provider tomorrow. I suggest you do the same within the cooling off period. I think you get 7-14 days to do this. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@dodointernet wrote:

Sorry I don't have a solution but just thought I'd add I've had exactly the same issue today. I waited approximately two hours on hold then the line cuts off. Atrocious company. I've cancelled my direct debit and will be signing up to a better provider tomorrow. I suggest you do the same within the cooling off period. I think you get 7-14 days to do this. 

Wow what a brilliant idea...

0 Kudos
dodointernet
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Right so you'd just pay them for a service you're not receiving? I practice contract law sunshine, so you're sneering contemptuous opinion means absolutely nothing to me

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@dodointernet wrote:

Right so you'd just pay them for a service you're not receiving? I practice contract law sunshine, so you're sneering contemptuous opinion means absolutely nothing to me

It's your credit rating that will mean something to you...

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

you get 28 days to cancel. But that is to CANCEl nit just stop paying.
Stupid advice
0 Kudos
dodointernet
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You have no clue whatsoever. Any way, the OPs post is being hijacked here by your razor sharp witty comments. I'd continue, but further discussion is going to detract from the OP receiving the technical support they need. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@dodointernet wrote:

You have no clue whatsoever. Any way, the OPs post is being hijacked here by your razor sharp witty comments. I'd continue, but further discussion is going to detract from the OP receiving the technical support they need. 

Like you did...

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

apcyberax_0-1610056049817.png

0 Kudos