Menu
willsherbet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Create My Virgin Media Account

I been trying unsuccessfully to set up a My Virgin Media account since receiving my Broadband Hub yesterday. After registering for the first time with an email address I used to sign up for Broadband, I was initially taken to my account page. It would not allow me to log in after. I was directed to a register page, which I again registered, this time creating a virgin media email address as my username, and the same thing happened. Trying to click on forgotten passwords only informed me that the usernames are not found. So I again registered for a third time creating another Virgin email address as my username. I was instructed to click on a link sent to me in an email to activate My Virgin Media account. Yet I cannot get into my Virgin Media email account to read the message as it has not yet been activated. 

0 Kudos
willsherbet
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Create My Virgin Media Account

This is the page I get when trying to log into a new My Virgin Media account. It informs me I have not confirmed the username yet and to click on the link in the email. Yet when I try to log into the newly created Virgin Media email account, it once again informs me I haven't confirmed this username yet, and to check my inbox and click on the link in the email. Yet without being able to access my email account, I cannot click on any link.

virginlogin.PNG

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Create My Virgin Media Account

Hi willsherbet,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum. I'm really sorry that you're having this issue.

I'll just need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos