cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultra fast broadband M18 7DS

Mullankd
Joining in

Hi our area was considered as going to have ultra fast broadband service and until last month your website said that “great news we are soon coming to my address ) and I have just noticed that this has now been cancelled although virgin has already put a pit of cabletv next to my BT green box - can someone give more information on this 

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Mullankd,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the confusion there, did our team advise of any work that was unable to be completed?

Also were you signed up for installation? 

Regards,

Kain

No they have not installed the fibre - we have been been promised that we will soon get ultra fast fibre and they installed all the streets in our area but left our estate of 255 houses without the installation of ultra fast fibre and we have kept being promised that very soon our estate will also get it but now virgin website is saying that we will not do the trunking of the fibre cables in our estate 

My deepest apologies that the fibre has not been completed in the area. There are many things that can affect our network expansions but I can assure you the team will be doing all they can to have the necessary works completed to allow the properties to be serviceable. 

Once the area is ready to being installations,  we will be in touch with the residents through our marketing. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley