Menu
atiq
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

UPGRADE TO 500MB REQUEST HUB 4?

Please can you help me to send HUB 4? TODAY i upgrade my service to 500mb. in my current wifi signal in my home are very week.i used orbi .for this. but wants to used one  HUB ONLY. i hear this is good for WIFI poor signal around home.

today i upgrade to 500mb new contract can i get this?

plz

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: UPGRADE TO 500MB REQUEST HUB 4?

Hello

Currently the hub 4 is only available for customers who have the 1gbps service, some  have been given it but only in areas where the 1gbps service is enabled and only to combat any utilization issues.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
atiq
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

in my area YES Its available B139JJ . Can you arrange one ? plz  i am using ORBI at the moment but once we got any technical problem they cant assists  plz

0 Kudos
jem101
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Judging by some of the comments by others who have the Hub 4, the wifi performance is no better than the Hub 3 and may even be worse.In addition there are a couple of reports of the Hub 4 failing in other ways and the users trying to go back to the 3. Performance-wise, you will almost certainly be better off by putting the Hub 3 into modem mode and sticking with the Orbi.

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Orbi wifi is better than hub 4 Wifi, I'd stick with that. 

0 Kudos