Menu
Jordanfarrell39
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Two orders on my account, date keeps changing( New customer)

Hi guys,im just looking for some advice/information about this, i have two orders linked on my account,we are planning to move on the 24th december,when my current contract ends,and i know someone has to come out to fit the new line, but the order date linked to my account,keeps changing, first it was 24th, then 25th and so on, im just confused at to why it  keeps changing

I would also like to have that reassurance that on the 24th,everything will have gone smoothly,the line would have been connected,and i wouldnt end up without internet or tv on christmas day you know

virgin.png

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two orders on my account, date keeps changing( New customer)

Hello

The first one is for the cable pull from the cabinet to your property, the date can change dependant on the availability of the 2 man team that needs to do this.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jordanfarrell39
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for clearing that up for me mate!
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome, if you have any more queries by all means come on back to the forum we do have a great team of VM staff members, VIPs and normal customers with a great deal of knowledge. Stay safe and have a great weekend.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos