Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Two failed appointments for install

Hi

i was booked in for the 22nd and had a pre inspection before that - they marked the road up great i thought.

Took a day off on the 22/7 and someone turned up at 5.10 pm - even i knew something wasnt right. He advised the works required had not been completed so he could not do anything.

He advised someone would be back soon. I contacted you on the 31.7.20 at approx 11.00 to be told someone was out to do the job that day. They did not turn up and i had asked my wife to come home earlier to supervise and give access etc.

I am now trying again to contact you for firm dates and ideally an explanation.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Two failed appointments for install

The VM automatic compensation scheme is worth keeping in mind: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

We’ll automatically credit your bill for fixed phone line and broadband issues, no matter if you’re a new or existing customer. Here’s how much we’ll credit you for the following service issues:

• £8 per day for a total loss of service after 2 full working days from registering the loss of service to us
  • £5 per day if we don’t install your services on the promised day until installation’s completed
  • £25 if we don’t turn up on the promised day of an appointment

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

k you.

Very Interesting.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey virgin

spent an hour waiting on the phone. Then you transferred me to Install. I hour 53minutes later you cut me off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kmc65,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay with your installation and the line was disconnected.

Have you been able to get in touch since posting? This isn't something we're able to help with from here, if you can please try us again on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or alternatively you can text us on +44753 305 1809.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos