Menu
Rossaldinho82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv problems

We had a lightning storm the other day and It took out our virgin TiVo box. The service we have had from virgin since has been abysmal. Virgin sent us a TiVo box that wouldn’t connect and today sent us another that dosen’t work either. I have a friend who is a virgin engineer and he couldn’t even fix it. We are paying £80 a month just for tv and have had no tv for 2 weeks! Just wondering where to go from here..other than Sky! Everytime I call up its an hour wait and that’s if they don’t accidentally cut you off. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv problems

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV service Rossaldinho82.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that a new box was sent out as you said, please can you confirm which box you received from us. You should have been sent a V6 box as a replacement to your existing tivo box but its not clear on the system which box you have actually got. Please could you confirm the box that you have?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Rossaldinho82
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv problems

Hi Steven, 

I have a TiVo box still. I am absolutely incensed by the disgusting service I have received from Virgin Media. A gentleman on the text message service said he would meet me on the text at 6.45pm, he didn’t show. He promised me it would be sorted yesterday and it wasn’t, I then queued on the phone for an hour (second day in a row) and was cut off. I queued again for another hour and was cut off again. Don’t worry about fixing it as I have gone to citizens advice and I am consulting my solicitor this morning also, the fact virgin want £240 to void my contract is laughable as is the company. 

0 Kudos