cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to order a coax lead

Jo185
Joining in

Hi 

I am trying to order an extra coax lead so we can move the tv into a better location within our front room.

I tried call 150 and just ended up going round and round in circles and didn’t get to speak to anyone!! 

I then managed to chat to ‘Fardeen’ online chat and they assured me that they would out an order in and I’d receive an email.  However I’ve not received any emails from Virgin.

Any advice on how I can order one of these cables.   Thank you 😊 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What you need is a non-fault tech appointment, they will then fit any additional cabling & connectors required for a flat £25 charge. Co-ax cable isn't supplied in the manner you're expecting.

Call back to CS, follow the "I have a fault" options and don't press anything else - just wait for an agent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What you need is a non-fault tech appointment, they will then fit any additional cabling & connectors required for a flat £25 charge. Co-ax cable isn't supplied in the manner you're expecting.

Call back to CS, follow the "I have a fault" options and don't press anything else - just wait for an agent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

VM internal coax is RG6 cable with F-Plugs - Amazon etc ...