Menu
khnn21
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Trying to join virgin media broadband

I'm trying to sign up for Virgin Media Broadband, but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone from sales who can help.

I registered via the online form multiple times but haven't heard back. I've also contacted customer services (0345 454 1111)  mutiple times (but haven't been able to get in touch with anyone).

Could someone please assist me so that I can switch over to Virgin Media Broadband ASAP. I have checked the online availability tool and it confirms that Virgin Media broadband is available in my area.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to join virgin media broadband

Hi,

Thank you for your post, let me look into this for you.
I will need a little more personal detail so I will send you a private message to get this from you.

Thank you

Jon, Install Manager

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Update:

we have arranged to contact you on Wednesday after 11am to get this issue resolved. We will also look at what we can do to ensure you are installed as quick as possible.

thank you for joining Virgin Media.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
khnn21
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Update:

Little progress has been made on this. It was escalated a few times. It currently sits with the area manager but have not had an update since the 7th of July.

0 Kudos
khnn21
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I haven't had an update regarding this in a while are you able to assist with chasing this with the relevant departments. A spotter site visit is still pending...

Thanks,

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi khnn21

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies for the delayed reply. I've messaged the technician you were speaking with so we can get some updates 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately this property is not currently servicable. I am not aware of any plans to connect this part of the area any time soon.
I am sorry we cannot provide service at this time, should the sitaution change i will be sure to let you know.

Jon

0 Kudos
khnn21
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Was this the findings of spotter? I spoke to customer service today and they advised that no spotter has been scheduled to visit the property to assess viable of recieving services, even though I was advised that they were schedule nearly 2 months ago. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @khnn21

@VM-Jon is an Install Manager and as such would have done all the relevant checks for the address you provided. 

We are sorry that your home is currently un-serviceable and that we're not able to assist you any further at this stage. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Davidmill999
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

khnn21 your better off anyway pal the whole company is a total joke i got a survey done twice yes twice both of them said yes its fine you will get your broadband without any trouble so after hearing this i canceled my other provider.So the engineer comes out to install the bb tv phone he looks at it then says emm you cant get bb here the other 2 engineers are talking rubbish they should have never said you could get it.My question is whats the point in doing 2 surveys to be told yes its fine then when its to get installed i get told no it cant get done.As for getting in contact with them on the phone thats a total joke aswell i was told more or less they dont care its my problem not theres even though it was 2 of there ppl who done the survey    

0 Kudos