cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Cancel

Wolfman310
Joining in

Hi there. 

I decided to join Virgin afresh in readiness for a house move, but due to the time messing around between Virgin and O2 at point of agreement I decided to forget it and cancel. 

10 calls later I am still being harassed about install dates, bills, and money I owe them. 

does anyone know how to explain to unhelpful call operatives that I cancelled within minutes of joining? 
the most helpful were the UK call handlers seeing if I wanted to stay but couldn’t cancel it. They stated the Virgin persons had raised two contracts for the Virgin side and one is still live. 

struggling to just be left alone from both Virgin and O3

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

You will indeed need to cancel VM and O2 separately.

See also https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult...

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Wolfman310, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've faced with the attempted cancellation of the services, with the house move.

I'd be happy to look into this for you to see if we can have this resolved for you

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Wolfman310, and I'm pleased I was able to have this one sorted for you.

Do feel free to come back to us if you have any further questions or concerns about this account.

Thanks,

David_Bn