cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble setting up in new house

george_s1
Joining in

Just moved house - think I have correctly changed broadband TV etc. over. I can connect to my WiFi but nothing coming through. The Hub (type three) keeps cycling between 1) white power, green WiFi, red flashing internet 2) green flashing power and green WiFi and 3) green power, green WiFi and green flashing internet. Any ideas what the issue could be? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
Looks like it may not be activated. Call 0800 953 9500 - They should be able to help with activation

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi George_s1,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your newly installed Hub looked into, I am sorry it's been a bit of a rocky start after your move! 

I can see that you did contact our faults team about this recently, can I ask if you managed to get an engineer visit sorted?

If so, let us know how it goes and if you need any further help! 

Thanks,

Megan_L

An engineer came within 48 hours, the hub had decided that it didn’t travel well or like the new address, the hub was replaced on the spot and we were online there and then.

thank you all.

Hi there @george_s1, thanks for the update 😊

I'm glad to see the team have attended to this and all is now in working order for you.

If you need anything further, please let us know. We'll certainly be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules