Menu
nealvet
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Total loss of service

Hi all.

I have had total loss of service since 23rd December.  An engineer came on 28th and the cable to my property was broken presumably chewed by rats. 

I have had four non attendances to replace it. I can only get through to call centres who tell me it has been rescheduled. I asked for a manager to call me and never heard anything. Although I have been given 25 pounds for each no show I would prefer my services back up. I now can't get through to anyone at the call centres due to Covid.

Any ideas on how to get this sorted?

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Total loss of service

The call centres are still open, try at 8am for best results. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nealvet, 

Very sorry that you've had no service over the past few days, this isn't good at all. 

I can only apologise that you've had four missed visits, if this was going to be the case we should have advised you of it. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and can see another visit is booked. You should be able to see this via your online account. Can you take a look and let us know if this suits you?

Keep us posted and we'll do all we can to help. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
nealvet
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Emma. 

The problem is with the team who are meant to replace the wire (who I assume are contractors). They don't turn up and nobody contacts me as to why.

I have booked a virgin engineer to come out so they can hopefully refer it straight onto their manager. 

The customer service has been atrocious. I have been promised calls from virgin management but never received one.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've sent you a private message @nealvet so we can discuss it further 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos