cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible installation service

JF1996
Tuning in

It’s been a month since my services were due to be up and running and today the pre installation was cancelled again. I was even lied to over the phone when I called up at midday to say that the ‘engineers’ would be there at 3.30pm. They keep saying they need a permit from the council to carry out the works (digging). I live in a brand new housing estate and the site manager sorted the issue with the cable duct for me so there’s no need for a permit. However they keep cancelling my install because they keep saying they need a permit although I’ve told them countless times they don’t need to dig up the pavement. Is there anyway I can speak to somebody who actually understands what I’m trying to say? 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @JF1996,

Many thanks for your recent post. I'm so sorry to hear of the delay to your installation! I can appreciate how frustrating this must be.

I've been able to locate the account via your forums details and can see that you've spoken with our customer services team as well as the construction team since your post who have been able to provide further clarity on this.

Let me know if you do have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide