cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician visit

Nishniche
Tuning in

I am posting publicly as the advice I have had to use the app just isn’t working.

all I need is a technician to visit me!

after a LOT of messages someone has booked a visit for me but at a time I specified I wasn’t available (perhaps I wasn’t clear enough but I did write “apart from” which clearly wasn’t read).

now I want to change the appointment but it isn’t coming up under my account so I can’t! 

i will soon give up & change from Virgin to another provider

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

A staff member should pick this up in a day or so, but it would help them if you said what you want the technician to do. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

A staff member should pick this up in a day or so, but it would help them if you said what you want the technician to do. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I’ve been through all this already with Zach, starting in January! He asked lots of questions, responded privately, then has gone silent since making a small mistake which could be rectified. Today is Monday. I will start making an attempt to move to another provider if not sorted by Friday. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nishniche,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear about the problems faced, from checking our forums I can see that you're currently in a PM with our team, also from viewing our service I can see that an appointment has been booked.

Let us know how it goes!

Kain