Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Technician needed

Hi,

I have my VM router, I installed but the base light is flashing green. I've got some wall socket but is not virgin media. The socket is with 4 plug: 1x SAT, 1xReturn, 1xTV, 1xRadio. I tried in Return and SAT but it doesn't work. How I should to check if I've got internet in the wall socket?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician needed

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is more than likely to be the Sat socket but if you are in a shared building, like a block of flats, you may need work outside of your flat to make that socket live.

best to give the team call to arrange a visit.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi faneavladut,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had some equipment, I can see you've been able to speak with us and arrange a technician visit since posting.

Let us know if you do need anything else,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos