cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician No Show

Barry007
Tuning in

Had a technician booked in today, but had failed to turn up. Iam out of pocket since a had to leave work early. Had no contact from virgin to tell me they be late etc, can this be sorted out since I have no broadband for 5 days now + my V6 is now starting to playing up.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Barry007 

It's possible that there was a local fault when your tech visit was due.  If that was the case all tech visits are cancelled automatically by the VM systems - this is sadly seldom communicated to the customer.

It might be quicker for you to call VM and rebook a tech visit as it may take a couple of days before a member of the forum team picks this up for you ( 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults))

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Barry007
Tuning in

This was the case, I had to leave work early for the appointment in which I was out of pocket, waited 4 hours then phoned up told there was a outage, least there could of text\email that it had been cancelled, been resolved now with a new router.

Hi @Barry007 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Very sorry to hear of any service issues and also the technician issue. If an area fault is found, this would mean we'd automatically cancel any in-house visits as the issue should be resolved when the area issue is.

We'd then send an auto SMS to the number on file to advise. Please log in to your online account for me and check we have the correct number for you on file. Please do report back if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill