Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Technician Booking

Hi all, 

I've just moved over from Vodafone to Virgin Media and I'm experiencing some issues that I would appreciate if anyone can assist. I've tried calling up and using the Live chat however I think due to my accent its causing more confusion and issues. 

So here goes.. 

Firstly; I seem to have 3 contracts. two of these supposedly start on the 22nd June 2020 and another for the 10th July 2020 however these are all still pending status? 

Secondly; When I put my order in Quickstart was available - after doing some research this is only the case as previous tenants had Virgin Media in the property but for whatever reason have removed the Virgin Wall Socket and so an engineer is required to install a new one - being the case I've booked an engineer visit and now looking on my Virgin Orders and Appointments I now have 2 Engineer Visits both for the 22nd June and the 10th July. 

I'm not entirely sure where the 10th July date has come from and why its being updated. 

I apologise for the essay however I seem to be getting no where with customer support and making the issue worse. 

Thanks all that take your time to read and respond to this! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician Booking

Happy to take a look for you

Can you PM me your account number and address please. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician Booking

Appreciate it! is there any details that you from me in order to look into my account?

0 Kudos