Menu
Jayalexb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Technician Attendance

Hi, I just moved house and was supposed to be set up with home broadband in my new place as an existing customer, last Monday.

It was cancelled on the day until today, when I received another cancellation until August!

I rang to discuss, but the gentleman couldn't access my account as I couldn't tell him when my 'draw date' is for my direct debit (I haven't received this confirmation). I provided sort code, last bill amount and date but none of that is sufficient. Fair enough I havent known my 'security's password for some time bit it has never been a problem before now, I was always able to provide other info.

I'm just going to go with another supplier now.

I'm beyond frustrated.

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician Attendance

You could always ring back and you might be asked other information, and then ask them to send you a security password reminder in the post. 

But since you've gone with another supplier now this post is pretty much irrelevant... 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician Attendance

Hi Jayalexb,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Disappointing to hear that you've not had the best experience with our movers team and the install date being delayed.

Were you given any reason for the delay? With regards to your password we can send a password reminder out to you for future reference.

We truly hope you do remain with us as a customer. Have you called back through to our moves and transfer team since your last post? We can ask alternative security questions for you and take a look in to why the install has been delayed.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos