Menu
darius20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Taking new deal

Hi. My contract was ended years ago and i was wondering if i could take new deal and cancel existing contract because i saw deal offers on internet who are much cheaper at same speed that i have.

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Taking new deal

Hi darius20,

The lowest prices advertised are for New Customers, so it's very doubtful you would get the same deal. You need to have left VM for a minimum of 3 months to obtain a new customer price.

You can speak to regrades to obtain a lower price, however your best bet to get the lowest price is to speak to cancellations (thinking of leaving us)

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellations  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1, 4 and 4 (Thinking of leaving usbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos