Menu
oakhilni
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV360 connection

I received my new 360 box today but when I connect it up I get an error code CS1010. Rang for help but all call centres closed. Have had to revert to old box for now. Can you help please?

Nick

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV360 connection

• That code means it's not activated, there's a slip of paper with the serial number of the new box that you may need, but you will need to call in the morning 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
oakhilni
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Found that slip so I'll try and ring them tomorrow. Is there a best number to ring as had no joy this evening?

What does the 360 do or give me more that the Tivo6 doesn't? I know I can't transfer any series links or old recordings. There's something about being able to stream programmes anywhere I want but tbh I don't need that extra. I only agreed to have one after I had an email offering me one for free! I'm now a bit suspicious about whether I actually need to change

0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The activation line no. is 0800 953 9500.  Best to call early on (between 8am and 9am)

Did you not receive a text message asking you to reply with "GO"?  If you did, then reply to it which should activate the box (otherwise you'll need to call).

0 Kudos