cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 box separate from hub?

louis-10
Joining in

I’m a new customer and the house has not had VM before, so an engineer is coming to do the installation.

Ideally the hub needs to be in a different room to the TV. Is it possible to install the main TV 360 box in a different room to the hub? For example can they install two wall sockets and do it that way?

There’s an Ethernet port by the TV so the internet connection won’t be an issue.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes, you can have the equipment where you want it, within reason. The technicians are usually very helpful with the Internal work. Just be very clear as to what you want and be sure you are happy before they leave. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes, you can have the equipment where you want it, within reason. The technicians are usually very helpful with the Internal work. Just be very clear as to what you want and be sure you are happy before they leave. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.