Menu
themadmad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

THE worst customer service ever!!!

WHY O WHY didn't I go to a reputable provider that actually has people answer phones, reply to emails, take complaints seriously, have managers that take ownership of issues and resolve them, provide the service they promise to, not continually transfer you to the 'Right Team', and then always, cut you off?

No Dongle provided after cancelling our install 1 day before.

No call back from any staff member that promised to.

On line complaint form deliberately wiped clean upon pressing the send button, only to be replaced with another complaint form.

Waiting over 1.5 hours on Message Us, waiting to be yet again, connected to the right team, and then cut off.

58 minutes on my mobile to India, mostly on hold and only to be told, someone will definitely call you in 3 days to sort out the dongle. Of course they didn't........

As a full time carer for a lady with very advanced alzheimers, trying to get the worst bunch of incompetent staff to actually do the job, surely they are paid to do, is beyond frustrating. CISAS also a waste of time as they wait 8 weeks for VM to reply before they become involved, but when VM are just ignoring you anyway........

Luckily there is enough help online about successful legal action for non provision of service, reclaiming all costs and for the breach of contract, also all the money it has cost us, now paying double to BT because of VM incompetence to provide a basic service. 

All the promises of someone will get back to to you....I cannot believe just how utterly useless VM is.!!!

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: THE worst customer service ever!!!

what are you needing help with ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi themadmad,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry for the experience that you've had up to now with the delayed install, and then not being kept in the loop about what is going on. 

I'd like to take a look at your account, so I'm going to pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
WantToBeACustom
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I really feel your pain - I've had the promise "someone will get back to you" and being transferred and cut off repeatedly for 11 whole months.  My official complaint letter was 4 pages long - not a rant, just a list of all the attempts I made to contact them and the (non) responses I got.

You've done the right thing to join the forum though - I only just joined myself.  My issue isn't resolved yet, but one of the helpful installation managers on this forum is working on it and he is great - he is the first person who is genuinely owning the issue and trying very hard to help me.  I am so grateful to finally be talking to someone helpful!

I believe it's mainly the system and the processes at fault, not necessarily the individual people.  Reading this forum - it's always the same problems cropping up, so I don't know why they can't just sort out basic communication, and have a working escalation process in place for when the CS or sales agent doesn't have the power to sort it out.

I wish you the best of luck

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi WantToBeACustom,

I'm sorry you've also had a similar experience, but it sounds like this is being taken of by one of our managers which is great.

I'm glad you're finally getting the help you need.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos