cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Adrenaline1305
Just joined
Hello,

Really not happy with how I was treated by Virgin Broadband recently.
I was with Virgin Broadband for almost 20 years.
A few weeks ago I informed them that I was moving house and we both agreed an installation date, which was today.
Last night I got an automated text from Virgin Broadband. They informed me that the installation date has to be postponed for another 2 weeks due to delays!
How am I supposed to work etc. with no internet now?
TERRIBLE customer service! 😡
3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Don't rely on that two weeks. It could easily be delayed again. And again. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As Jpeg1 says the likelihood is this will just be the start. I suggest you start planning for a rolling month arrangement with a 4/5g modem company like Three for now and consider claiming the cost back too. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Adrenaline1305,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear your install has been delayed. Appreciate this isn't ideal at all however there can be factors beyond our control such as construction issues or waiting on permits that can cause this. 

I have taken a look at our systems and can see you have spoken to our team regarding this already and you requested for your order to be cancelled. 

If you would like me to raise a complaint, do let me know. Alternatively, you can refer to our Complaints Code of Practice

Once again, I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs