Menu
RockerSBM
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

T3 timeouts dont show on hub3

Hey Virgin

you rolled a new firmware a month or so back where it started showing timeouts on the hub at last but for some reason its doesnt always put the t3 error on error log why? it will show on the upstream bit but not the logs.

is this still a bug/fault with it?

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: T3 timeouts dont show on hub3

Probably, is it a problem? 

Most people don't care if they have a reliable connection, so I wouldn't have thought it would be an urgent fix. 

0 Kudos
RockerSBM
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dude

well yeah could be a problem with my connection which i keep asking them to fix. see from my other post cheers! 

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

From your other post it looks more like an area/cabinet issue, so I'm guessing there's a fault ticket already, but if not one will be created from your original fault. 

Wait a few days to a week and a VM person should pickup on your original post. 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

They already have - several times.

0 Kudos
RockerSBM
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Z92

Ive told them loads of times about it. net hasnt d/c for a bit but used to now i get a red line down the graph net doesnt go off but kicks us off the server we on or lags us in a game then noise hits with the partial error.

Jpeg1 you very helpful has always keep up the good work! are you the one that works for vm? tells me all i need if you do! 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No I don't work for VM 🙂  I don't know how anyone could, if their treatment of staff is as bad as their treatment of customers.

0 Kudos
RockerSBM
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey jpeg1

yep 100% agree! when i went for the assessment at virgin media to try work for them i said i care and was passionate about doing the job right making sure things was working right! vm have a lot of potential but dont use it! 

i didnt get the job! been trying since 2018 when i had that assessment every year to try get back on but they dont want to know! gues they dont like real worker! people who care and are switched on! 

0 Kudos