Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Swapping SH2 to SH3. Need activation?

Hi I have a Superhub 3 to replace my Superhub 2. I had tried plugging it in and connecting it all up and everything looked OK except no Internet and an error message in the system UI along the lines of 'Network Access Denied'. I assume this is due to it not being activated. I did text go to the SMS number but its been a while since the message was sent and I've not got a reply. Anyways, I've put the old Superhub 2 kit back in place for now so that I can continue working from home. Please can you advise on how I can get the new Superhub 3 kit up and running?

Thank you!

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Swapping SH2 to SH3. Need activation?

Good Afternoon,

Can you please forward me your account number and area code and i'll take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Please consider leaving me some Kudos and mark my response as useful.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Christy_D had started helping with this but dropped off comms back in April. I'm aware you're all mega busy so didn't want to press the point as it's not urgent but I'd still like to get this sorted as I'm not getting the most out of my connection on the SH2. Is anyone available to help with this? I suspect it's a matter of registering the kit with the network as all other indications are that everything else is working as expected.

Cheers, 

Ste

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos