Menu
nimagraven
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Supposed repull still not happened

Hi,

We moved into a new house in January. Had someone randomly come around and tell us we need a repull because our speed has not been up to scratch. Despite your admission that it's your fault and we have had half our speed that we were promised (and were told we are not oversubscribed when we asked), we have not been compensated for this.

It's now been around three months and all anyone does periodically is come along, paint a bunch of symbols on the pavement, maybe they pull it up and look and then they leave again. We're still waiting. No communication from you. No one telling us what is going on. No one telling us when to expect someone around and there's no way I'm going through the script call centre to find out when you should be doing better.

Meanwhile, watching anything online is like watching a slideshow.

Can I have an update please? I'm not happy with this and by now would be thinking you would be knocking something off our bill for poor service.

Don't care if this is the wrong board. Move it. I just want it sorted.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Supposed repull still not happened

I have asked for a VM person to comment on here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Supposed repull still not happened

Hi @nimagraven

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding thr repull that has not yet happened, I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting for three months. That is not the high standard of service we aim to provide. I would like to take a look at your account and get an update for you. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required and take a look further into this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner!

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos