cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply to private road

masben
Joining in

Hi,

I live on a private road. The houses opposite our private cul-de-sac have access to Virgin (I can check using their post code). The distance from the Virgin connect that I can see and our front door is maybe 20metres. I have filled out the form on Virgin to ask them for information and never got a response. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@masben wrote:

Hi,

I live on a private road. The houses opposite our private cul-de-sac have access to Virgin (I can check using their post code). The distance from the Virgin connect that I can see and our front door is maybe 20metres. I have filled out the form on Virgin to ask them for information and never got a response. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Past topics about getting VM installations on private roads often seem to gain little traction with VM. This is usually to do with issues such as wayleave/access agreements etc. In addition, the usually-small, number of houses on a private cul-de-sac is insufficient for VM's outlay to carry out the installation work (and the likelihood that probably not all home owners would want to take up a service from VM).

One of the VM forum team will probably reply here in a few days and take your details.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey masben, thank you for reaching out and for your interest in joining us at here at Virgin Media. 

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?