Menu
stu8975
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub free upgrade

Hi there, can anyone check that my free Superhub upgrade is actually going through for me? 

Ordered Friday evening but nothing showing on my account or via email confirmation since I've ordered.

Currently had no internet since Friday (well no WiFi - Authentication Error) and can't access via ethernet/router as none of my devices have an Ethernet port to plug them in direct (adapter has been ordered in the meantime), but tethering is eating my mobile data so would like it sorted as soon as possible.

I can pm account info if needed..Area 22.

Cheers

Stu

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub free upgrade

While you are waiting.

Switch the Hub off using the little switch on the back of the Hub next to the power cord.

Then unplug the Hub PSU from the wall socket.

Leave it switched off for 6 hours then switch back on and see how it goes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Philco64
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub free upgrade

I think I ordered a free upgrade from a Super hub 1 to a 3 but didn't get a confirmatory email (or a hub 3!). Now I can't find a link in the website to try again. Is there a problem?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stu8975, 

Really sorry you've not heard back about your new hub and for the delay in getting back to you. 

Have you heard back about the new hub since your post?

If not let us know and we can help from here. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Philco64, 

Sorry you've not had an email to confirm the order, have you had this since your post?

If not then please check your spam and junk folders. 

In the case it hasn't come through let us know and we can sort it from here. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos