Menu
Shazaiib47
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 4 QuickStart, Can’t connect.

Hi there

Hoping someone here can sort my issue as I can’t call the virgin media as their call centres are closed.

I recently installed my superhub 4 following the quick start installation guide and the router is constantly flashing and all the wires are secured. It says I should wait for the white line to be solid dimmed but this isn’t happening and the router has been on for the last half an hour.

I tried calling in order for virgin to send a signal to activate the new hub but due to the pandemic all the offices are closed.

Is there any way this can be resolved?

Apologies if this question has been answered before as I’m new to the community.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 4 QuickStart, Can’t connect.

All new  / replacement electronic equipment needs to be activated.

Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos