Menu
Bw87
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for my construction work

Hi everyone, I have been waiting since June for my construction work, I know its close now but i'm unable to obtain any kind of dates as to when it's going to take place.

My house is on private land its not owned by the council, we received a letter dated the 01/08/2020 saying they will be digging our road and if anyone had objections they could write etc. That went through without any issue and the job was re-released to the ground working people. Like I said no one can tell me when things will start happening. I'm getting desperate for internet and tv now it's been a long 3 months so far. Surely it can't take that much longer now? Can anyone help me with this or point me in the direction of someone who can please?  

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for my construction work

Hi there

Do you mean Virgin Media network expansion?

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Bw87
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah kind of, it's only 6 houses thats being cabled up.  

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bw87

Thanks for posting. 

Have you placed an order for our services or awaiting a date to be able to do so?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Okay, @Bw87  I'll drop you a private message to take a few more details.
Thanks
Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Bw87
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I placed my order on June 20th and I’ve received all my contract info. I have had 3 attempts to install so far but the construction work had not yet been completed. This was pulling a cable across the front of my property and laying ducting etc.

Thanks for your reply,

Ben

0 Kudos