Menu
easy_beez
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for Bowers and Wilkins Speaker....2 months later

Hi

I signed up to Virgin Media in mid September which was installed in mid October but I'm still waiting for the free Bowers and Wilkins Wireless Speaker that was offered as part of the package. What's the big delay for?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for Bowers and Wilkins Speaker....2 months later

does it state that you would get Bowers and Wilkins Speaker anywhere in your paperwork.. the forum staff can chase this up in around a weeks time

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
easy_beez
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yea it does state it. I have the sign up email with the offer listed in there as well so I assumed it would be all confirmed but I've never heard anything since. 

What do I need to do to progress this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi easy_beez,
Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 
I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 
I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and if your account is eligible, they will arrange for the hardware to be sent out asap. Usually this is done within 14 days of this post. 
You won't hear back from me unless there is an issue, in which case I'll need some further details from you to chase it so will come back to you here. 
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
easy_beez
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath_F

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi easy_beez,
Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 
The team have come back to me today and in order for me to look into this further I will need some more information from you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos