cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not connected more hassle then worth

Mukka
Joining in

A salesman rang me and after him  saying theres no electrical gift on offer at the minute we agreed to a second choice deal waiting for quickkset up box to arrive and the word quick easy turned out to be far from the case couldn't set it up so I rand virgin to get this sorted to be asked for my account number from welcome email which i never received meant couldn't get into my account finally a work around and email re sent but still not received so tryed changing my email case it was my email but couldn't complete that task so I'm facing a virgin bill and a box i can't use and no way to contact and sign in to get sorted well upon trying to sort all these issues out i infact do see a tv gift just by having movies to my pack which is what i insensitive for so i see infact there was a better deal for just an extra movies to my package so changed welcome new customer pack as quick set up dodnt work so had to. Call out engineer anyway  well engineer arrives and i see him walk the peremiter of my block of flatd along the bottom floor im top floor so asked my son to run down and get him to be informed i didnt answer door do hes cancelled my appointment ill have to arrange again. 1. He didnt knock my door , 2 he thrn sat outside my block of flats for a following 40 minutes befote then driving off..... Sorry p.s the only way I was able to get a engineer out was to apply for a whole new welcome broadband package and tick I need an engineer to fit it which did mean a second box arrived. So 2 virgin contracts 2 boxes not one engineer. Wish I never let the sales man talk to me into a pack I didn't want anyway..... Quote to reference title I began with more hassle than it's worth. Ridiculous 

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mukka 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the experience you have had, this is not the type of service we aim to provide. We would like to bring you in for a private message to discuss further and get more clarity on this. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina