cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no stable broadband

Fabs
Tuning in

It's been 11 weeks and my BB connection still keeps dropping out, making streaming, WhatsApp calling etc a frustrating experience. We had to wait 30 minutes before being able to watch the second half of a film last week!

I was due my fourth engineer visit today (not counting a no-show) but no one turned up, just a call that rung twice (literally!) and hung up, from a number that a Google search identified as being from VM. 

So much time and energy spent and still no reliable BB. Not good.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fabs, thanks for the message and PM. 

Please let us know how the visit goes tomorrow. If there any any issues then please let us know. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fabs thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've been having an unstable broadband connection.  And sorry to hear you've had a failed appointment. We can see that you've reached out to our colleagues.  Do you still require assistance from ourselves? 

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, thanks for responding. Yes, I'd appreciate your help with this since I'm not sure what to do to get this resolved.

Hello Fabs.

Lee is away right now, So I have picked this up on his behalf.

Sorry to hear about the connection dropping.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Checked Gareth but no private message as yet.

Hi Fabs, thanks for the message and welcome back tot he forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the private message has not been received and will send you one now. 

Please check your inbox for the PM. 

Kind regards, Chris.

Private message responded to. Thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fabs, thanks for the message and PM. 

Please let us know how the visit goes tomorrow. If there any any issues then please let us know. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thanks Chris. Keeping my fingers crossed..

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fabs, thanks for the PM. I am happy to hear that the visit went well and do let us know if anything changes. 

Have a good night. 

Kind regards, Chris.