Menu
Dan8888888
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still no installation

My partner and I have been waiting a month now, just got our third reschedule. We've been through the area manager email stuff, the discount offered.

My girlfriend is a teacher and is supposed to be teaching from home and this is a total and utter nightmare as we cant afford to keep tethering. My job requires a connection beyond what BT can provide.

Is it worth going to the press ?

I don't really know what to do at this point, losing my mind.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no installation

@Dan8888888 wrote:

My partner and I have been waiting a month now, just got our third reschedule. We've been through the area manager email stuff, the discount offered.

My girlfriend is a teacher and is supposed to be teaching from home and this is a total and utter nightmare as we cant afford to keep tethering. My job requires a connection beyond what BT can provide.

Is it worth going to the press ?

I don't really know what to do at this point, losing my mind.

No.

0 Kudos
Dan8888888
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey, I appreciate that bothering you but we feel pretty desperate - especially reading others posts prior to this one and knowing we are somewhat likely to be delayed again 😞

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good morning @Dan8888888 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information in the hope that we can find out some additional information as to what is going on. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M