Menu
newmangary
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Still no installation after moving house in December

Having been with Virgin for many years we moved house in December. The moving team said they would remove all the stress and deal with everything for us. Originally we were promised install on 12 December, then 9th January. Had a team out breifly before Xmas who said we needed a new cable and the port in the road moving, they sprayed some paint on the path and left. Then had a message to say there would be a delay and finally that the work in the road would be completed 19th to 22nd February with install shortly after. I have skipped all the calls, holding for hours, being cut off, being told wrong information, being passed from one team to another. 

Its now nearly 1pm on the 22nd and still no team turned up to do the work so I suspect it will not happen today. Really wanted to stick with Virgin as the speed is far better than the competition around here but, with two of us trying to work from home in these times, including my wife who is in the sheilding category, it seems tonight we will have to make the decision to move elsewhere. Not prepared to carry on like this with no one taking ownership and no answers.

Shocking customer care

Tags (2)