Menu
djpkirk
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Steady green base light, flashing green internet light. No internet on new SuperHub 3

Just set up my 90 year old Mum’s new SuperHub 3, replacing very old Hub 2. Followed all instructions, all cables tight, rang activation number twice, waited over an hour since last activation; still steady green base light, flashing green internet light, steady green Wi-fi light, no internet. 

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Steady green base light, flashing green internet light. No internet on new SuperHub 3

Hi

PM me some details and I will check the account etc 

acc number and address please. Last 3 digits of the MAC address also. 

thanks

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Tjwestlondon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Steady green base light, flashing green internet light. No internet on new SuperHub 3

This is driving me insane!  I have 6 people in my house 4 or them adults that need WiFi for WORK and a child that needs to do school work! I have had an unsteady connection since early March.  Had an engineer come out and replace my hub etc.  All OK for a few weeks and now back to no connection. 

I can't get hold of support, can't book an engineer, can't get help online! This is not acceptable!! None of the walk thru's work and I still just have green lights on the box.  Also no problems supposedly in the area? I'm going to have consider changing to another provider. Had rubbish WiFi for over 3 years on and off now. 

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tjwestlondon you'll stand a far better chance at fixing by starting your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's

0 Kudos
Tjwestlondon
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've never used this before and had no idea how it worked. 

Your comment is unnecessary. 

0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Grey tab at the top “post a question”

This will start your own thread. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
djpkirk
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - problem now solved. I gave Virgin Media a call and a very helpful lady put it right for me. I did recheck and tighten all connections first though and then restart a couple of times. No idea if that did the trick, or if the kind lady from Virgin Media did.

0 Kudos