cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starter Kit received, no connection.

Pawlus
Joining in

I've received a starter kit today. It does show the green WiFi connection and does have a blinking base light. Nothing else. It can't get connection to the virgin internet. I did activate the equipment through the phone number, I did receive the confirmation message that it has been actived. I live in a house divided into separate studios so I thought maybe my socket is faulty , but the main socket in the hallway does not work as well. I'm out of ideas.

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Explain your situation, and you need a manned install.   The cables in flats could be disconnected in the shared comms room, or even in the street cabinet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Pawlus,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, looking into our systems it looks like you may require a visit from one of our technicians, in order for me to do this I will need to gather some information from you in a quick private message.

If you haven't used our private message feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Thank You all 🙂 It has been sorted out already. One of the technicians visited me yesterday. Cheers! 

Hi @Pawlus 

Thanks for the update, glad to hear all sorted 🙂

Do pop back to the community if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill