cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotter/phone call

Nukee1985
Tuning in

Hi guys,

anyone able to help, I had a phone call off a spotter on Thursday to say they were sure I can get the services 99% using fttc told me to go look for the man hole covers woth CATV on the exchange all which are around 20 steps to my property. The lady on the phone said she will call me back to confirm which she did same results yes it’s 99% serviceable. I will call you on Monday to book everything in….Monday happens no call nothing…I call virgin which was no use at all checked my post code said not available yet every property around me has virgin upto 600mb/1gig. So I explained about the phone call from the spotter and that she was emailing the team to release my property completely got ignored and offered another spotter call back. When trying to escalate the issue was met with poor customer service and abruptness by the advisor. Asked for my call to me chases and said it’s not possible. 

I really hope someone can help.

thank you 

David 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lisa_CC

Hi @Nukee1985  and thank you for your post. We would like to take a closer look in to this for you. A member of our Forum Team will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.

Regards,

Lisa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Lisa_CC

Hi @Nukee1985  and thank you for your post. We would like to take a closer look in to this for you. A member of our Forum Team will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.

Regards,

Lisa

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Nukee1985,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Nukee1985
Tuning in

Hi,

so I had another call off Hannah Beth on Friday stating I can get service again and will need to go to the department to release my property, excellent, I will call you Tuesday so we can get everything in place. Promised my call back today guess what didn’t happen AGAIN! Do you not want the business ? The service already received is so poor. Shocker, guess I’ll have to stick with sky as you can’t be bothered to help.