Menu
johnny3936
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Since swapping my Hub 3 to Hub 4 my smart devices have stopped working.

Since swapping my Hub 3 to Hub 4 my smart devices have stopped working. I have tried all the suggestions sent in by people suffering a similar Fate. 

Nothing has changed with my devices !!! the only thing that has changed is the HUB.

The Problem is the HUB 4. Every thing worked with the HUB 3.

(Before replying  Please read the other suggestions sent by others with the same problem they do not work) 

Can Virgin please look into this problem and get back to me ASAP please.

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Since swapping my Hub 3 to Hub 4 my smart devices have stopped working.

For clarity, you have not been able to connect any wireless device at all to the new Hub 4 or just specific types of wireless device? If specific types/devices, you might get more useful help if you can say what is not connecting and what you have tried so far to remedy.

-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

what do you mean by smart devices - smart tv's or smart plugs or similar - i think rather that asking people to read other solutions you would be better saying what you have tried - help - i would suggest will then come back to you

i have a hub4 and everything i have thrown at it works

Tony
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @johnny3936,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you so much for your first post, we really appreciate it.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues connecting your devices to your Hub 4.

Would you be able to let us know what devices are not working, as @goslow and @-tony- suggested?

We're more than happy to help. Keep us updated.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos