Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Signal Problems, and first bill question

Hello,

I`ve got my internet since 4th of April, and the Wifi signal it`s strong only in the bedroom with the virgin box. In the other rooms in the flat the connection is very slow, and in the living room the wifi has no connection at all. So I can only use it in one room. Can someone advice me what should I do?

Also I`ve received the first bill, and I`ve seen that I need to pay one month in advance and I don`t understand exactly why I need to pay 2 months now, and next month again just for one month. It doesn`t make any sense, and it wasnt specified when I sign up. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal Problems, and first bill question

I`ve founded the answer for the billing problem. 

I`m waiting for the connection problem, and also I would like to know if it`s possible to have the Rooter outside my bedroom. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, there are several ways to boost the signal. The easiest and cheapest is with wifi signal boosters. For example TP-Link has a wide selection, they plug & play, depending on your needs. The other not so common is with the use of Switcher. A device that connects with Ethernet cables. But to be cost effective your house must have the cabling already done.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I see, I will have a look, but I had Wifi home before ,and it should work more than 3 meters away without getting any device to boost the signal.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos