Menu
Mick_Allen1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking service!

What a farce! Arranged to have full Virgin package in our new home. Initial sales team sent put the equipment saying we just needed to hook it all up and we were ready to go.
Equipment arrived but there was no Virgin socket to plug into. Called customer services who arranged to send out an engineer....over a week later! The engineer came on the 30th Dec but he couldn’t do the work as the cable needed pulling from the street. He called someone and arranged for this to be done the following day. However, it would be another week before the final installation could be done. The preinstallation team came on the 31st Dec but couldn’t do the work because of the weather! He assured me he would be back today..4th Jan...they did not come back! I have now been on the phone to customer services for almost 2 HOURS only to be told that a pre installation team now can’t come until the 14th Jan!!! My wife is supposed to be working from home due to COVID but now can’t as we have no services!! Absolute joke...will no doubt be cancelling and staying with Sky!

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service!

Do you have a question? 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service!

Hey @Mick_Allen1,

Sorry to hear of the experience that you have had from us trying to get your services installed and the issues that you've had on the phone.

I will need to drop over a private message so that we can look into this further for you, as I cannot access your account via your forum profile.

Please look out for the message and we can get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos