• 1
  • 0
  • 0
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Set top box connection cable

I want to move a set top box from one bedroom to another - the bedroom I want to move it to has the required cable inlet box on the wall.  Unfortunately, the cable that connects between the inlet box and the set top box is behind built in wardrobes and I can’t get it out!  Is it possible to buy a new cable with a 10db attenuator on one end and the inlet box connector on the other end and if so, where can I get one?  I’ve seen the two connectors for sale on Amazon but they don’t come attached to a cable.  Hope someone can help!

0 Kudos