cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services not available

Dj199781
Joining in

Hi there im wondering what is the best avenue regarding getting the ball rolling on having virgin media services in my block of flats 

It's relatively newly built and had the virgin cabling installed internally in every flat already (15) at build

All properties immediately adjacent have access to virgin media ...

I enquired a few years ago and it was that the "drop cable" hadn't been connected to the cabinet and they needed a wayleave agreement somewhere to do this but ultimately it fell on deaf ears and we still have no fibre only 60mbps and very spotty service which is shocking 

If its a case of local authority or housing association that's not signed/ignored the agreement surely that's a very easy fix especially given the flats are already internally wired for it which I read is the main prohibitive factor in terms of cost which stops virgin or landlords from wanting to install the services 

Alot of other residents here would want faster broadband should it be available also 

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dj199781

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I will send you a private message now so we can get some further details.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide