Menu
Robinsewell
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Service transfer

Can someone please definitely confirm whether Virgin broadband is available at my new address or not - postcode CR5 3 NU. Tried to call customer service but as usual no one replies!

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service transfer

According to the postcode checker there are many serviceable properties in that postcode.  If yours isn't listed there may be a reason for it that may need a site visit to confirm. 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Robinsewell,

Thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble ascertaining if your new property is serviceable. 

As per jpeg1's response, our Post-Code Checker does reflect which properties are serviceable in that area, however, if your new address is not showing up then our agents can request an application for the property. However, this is not something we can do via forums. 

I do appreciate you have tried to get in touch with Customer Services, you could also try the Sales Team on 0800 183 1234 who do deal with this regularly.

Any further questions do let us know.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Robinsewell
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response but too late!
as virgin didn’t  seem fussed about losing me & made it so difficult to contact them I’ve signed up to BT for broadband - they cover my new house & make it very simple!

I only switched from BT to Virgin a month ago so this will cost me a large termination fee but no choice if Virgin don’t cover my new house.

given this experience I doubt I will ever use virgin in the future but will stick to BT as at least they cover everywhere!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, Robinsewell.

0 Kudos