Menu
gshannon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Service suspended as linked to wrong flat – new contract; no phone

Am hoping someone from VM can step in here and help.

Briefly, we’ve been customers for many years but our account was mistakenly linked to a different flat in our building. New owners registered for service and we lost our services on Sat am. Spent most of w/end on phone and had to agree to new contract. Disputed Activation Fee and this was waived but has now appeared on new contract.

We now have TV and Broadband but no phone and it’s important that our old number is ported to the new account. Haven’t collected new equipment yet as we already had Tivo and Hub from old account.

Trying since Monday evening to get any confirmation about what’s going on and it’s seems impossible to talk to someone. At least we have the 14 day period to terminate if not resolved but have generally been happy with VM.

Fingers crossed someone reads this.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service suspended as linked to wrong flat – new contract; no phone

Hi obviously people will read it as this is a public forum, but it may take 3 or 4 days for a virgin person to respond on here, as the the 14 days are counting down, I would phone and go down the thinking of leaving us route you will get through to a person in the UK who know what they are taking about and hopefully will solve the issue.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service suspended as linked to wrong flat – new contract; no phone

Hi gshannon,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for what's happened. This isn't the usual level of service we aim to offer.

Have you got this sorted since posting? If not, please let me know and we can assist further. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos