cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service available in my area, but not my exact home?

ecunderwood
Joining in

I'm moving into a new home and would like a VM connection, but when doing the online check, it's noted that it's unavailable on my semi-detached unit. However, checking other homes on the street it does show available. I'm hoping this is just an error on the check versus actually unable to get service. Note that my home seems to be the only semi-detached unit in the area.

4 REPLIES 4

Jonny-M
Fibre optic

Is your home a new build, or built at an obviously different time period to the other houses?

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ecunderwood 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, just delving into the world of VM and have this exact issue with the place im moving to. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Hey ward227,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be able to pass your details onto our expansion team for them to look into this and they will contact you directly. I will need to take some details via private message that I will drop over in a moment.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L